Tuesday, September 8, 2009

tomorrow is 35

I'm a little down thinking about 35. Don't know why. Spent most of my day today with just the kids, and that was.... hard. They were fine, nothing spectacularly different than any other day. Just needing some time, but, again, not sure why. In addition to having this new office, I have a new bathtub, and I think I am planning on using it tonight for the first time. I miss baths...

Craving a little order to my day, can't quite seem to find that with my two yahoos. Anyways, I think I'm going to take them to Fairmount Park tomorrow, needing some woods time. Even though it might rain, but we might risk it. Time for a little nature :)

Weirdest thing about 35? Halfway between 35 and 40 (obviously), but it just feels different. Best thing about 35? Feeling a little more prone to do what I'm really wanting to try despite the naysayers around (or even the naysayer inside, at times). Happy Birthday to Me. And now it's bath and book time..... goodnight

No comments: