Sunday, November 2, 2008

welcome november

So I'm not going to write about how Levi skipped a nap yesterday and we put him to bed in hopes that he would sleep in a little this am for daylight savings, and how he woke up around 5am hungry (he didn't like dinner last night---you no like? you no eat.)... and i'm not going to write about how Delaney's upper right tooth is just seconds away from bursting through so you know what that means Moms... she actually slept better than her brother, however. And I'm not going to write about how trick or treating brought home a bag full of future cavities, but it was so much more fun than last year. We are trying to blow some time before church, since this morning feels EXTRA LONG.

Here is what Levi wants to write:
Dear Levi, We love you. I love drums. I love cymbals. Um, I love tambourines. I love Frank. I love to play the drums. Um, Here is my pumpkin I just picked. Ummm, I love you Jesus. I love Mommy. And I love Delaney. And I love Daddy to play with me. And umm I love to play with Ben and Elijah and Carter and I love to play with Ethan and kitty cat (?) and letters and um numbers and cooos and q's and....

Now he's getting silly. But that is Levi's post. I think he has a blog post confused with a prayer. Or maybe not. Isn't all of life prayer? He's just superspiritual.

1 comment:

Meg said...

November is welcomed. Update us:) Another blog by Levi would be fine:) MIss you!